Dr Batra’s PRO+ Insta Glow Facial Scrub. Unclogs Skin Pores. Brightens Skin Tone, Provides Even Complexion | With Echinacea, Safflower, Walnut . Powered by the natural extracts of Echinacea, Safflower and Walnut. It also has the goodness of Niacinamide and Kaolin, making this best for glowing skin. It deeply exfoliates to get rid of blackheads & whiteheads. • Helps in de-tanning the skin and enhance its radiance
• Rejuvenates skin by eliminating pollutants and impurities.A natural herb that moisturizes and protects the skin
• Dr Batra’s PRO+ Insta Glow Facial Scrub is powered by the natural extracts of Echinacea, Safflower and Walnut. It also has the goodness of Niacinamide and Kaolin, making this best for glowing skin.
• Ingredient Benefits: Echinacea helps to deep clean and protect the skin against infection . Safflower acts as a brightening agent and prevents darkening of the skin . Walnut Shell powder acts as a natural skin cleanser that exfoliates dead skin cells and leaves your face feeling smooth and fresh.
• DEEPLY EXFOLIATES, POLISHES SKIN, REMOVES BLACKHEADS & WHITEHEADS: It deeply exfoliates to get rid of blackheads & whiteheads. It also polishes the skin. Walnut boosts the mood every time you use this scrub.
• How to use: Use water to wet your face. Gently apply Dr Batra’s PRO+ Insta Glow Facial Scrub on damp face and rub in a circular motion for 1-2 minutes. Rinse it with lukewarm water.
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.